Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Karen Facts

Here is an excerpt from a list I put together, by request, for some friends:

My favorite color is blue.
I grew up in California.
I remember number patterns very well.
I play the piano.
I love to nap.
I talk to our family's pet guinea pig.
I write things I have already done on my lists so I can cross them off.
I am a life long member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I love cycling, but can't keep up with my friends. They are kind and wait for me, though.
I started participating in triathlons when I turned 40.
I have played the flute kind of regularly for the last 35 years.
I am an avid reader but very rarely read fiction. If I do, it is Jane Austen.
I am a nerd.
I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life.
I am tall, but can't play basketball. Everyone assumes if a girl is tall, she can play basketball.
I cannot dance.
I want to travel to Italy.
I love classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment