Friday, January 9, 2009

Draper Temple Open House



FHA and I had the opportunity to tour the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' Draper Utah Temple today. What a beautiful building. It has arts and crafts influences, sego lily motifs and lots of wood. Two of the rooms have beautiful painted murals covering all the walls. Even the outlets, thermostats and other equipment were painted to blend in with the murals. I think they were my favorite rooms.

Not only was the physical building beautiful, there was peaceful, nice feeling there too. I wonder if they would notice if I just sat in there for a few hours?

The open house starts January 15th and ends March 14th. Since our invitation was for two, we are going back with Astronerd and B on a later date.

Go here for open house reservation information.

No comments:

Post a Comment