Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I LOVE fences




Five reasons why I like fences:
1. Rottweiler
2. Rottweiler
3. Great Dane
4. Border Collie
5. Goose

Woo Hoo! A perfect day for riding! I could not ask for better weather.

Where: Roughly Orem's Cascade neighborhood, plus getting there from here.

Saw: THE GOOSE (see other post)-it is so cute!, Orem police officers helping a woman unlock her car, red geraniums, someone getting a traffic ticket, a young man and his family leaving for the MTC so he can serve a mission in Puerto Rico, a loose dog which altered my travel plans.

Smelled: Garbage Cans. It was garbage day and I rode past a lot of cans.

Felt: A swarm of clueless bugs.

Heard: Kids on the playground, my financial institution teller calling me "sir" when I was at the drive-through. He was REALLY embarrassed. I told him I hoped he said that because I have short hair and was wearing a helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment